Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Not many people are named after plane crashes.

Movie narrations. Some are good, some are bad, and some are just horrible.....i.e.:

Horrible:

Alfie - Still not sure on my complete opinion of the flick but I didn't like the narration interruptions at. all.

Bad:

The Princess Bride - great, great movie but Columbo and Kevin Arnold? Meh.

Good:

Snatch - great movie and J. Statham does a great job portraying Turkish's point of view. Besides, not many people are named after plane crashes...

Comments:
Snatch rules. and I'm talking about the movie, pervert.

It may even be better than Back to the Future 2.

But probably not better than the original Smokey and the Bandit- which, of course, has been the most influential piece of cinematography in my life. Even moreso than that movie they made about Jesus.

Cause not even Jesus can powerslide a T/A like ol' Burt, plus he got freaky with hot young Sally Field. So let's recap the score: Bandit, 2. Son of God, 0. Fair and square.

But Snatch is still good.
 
Dolly belongs with Kenny Rogers. Period. It's Burt and Sally. Actually, while we're talking Burt- how freaking HOT is he in "Deliverance?" I mean, wow. Every day when I wake up I strive to be as attractive and charming as the young, suave Burt.

Plus, even in his old age, he'll still slap the taste out'cher mouth with a quickness.

How hardcore is that?

Oh, and by the way, I'm no pervert, I'm just really freaky.
 
You are correct on the score- I think. Although I would have to give Jesus at least 1 for trying, and Kenny probably deserves 1 for "Danny's Song," although that point would be instantly negated by a -1 for "The Gambler."

... and let's give Ashton Kutcher negative one billion because he's just way too visible to be so not funny.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]